Partner with us to make a difference in our community
L.I. Against Domestic Violence is making a difference. We are among the most effective, wide-reaching and successful organizations in the region focused on the issue of domestic violence. Our services reach over 14,000 Long Island adults and children every year.
By partnering with LIADV, your company can make a difference. Your donation will go directly to helping victims to stay safe and achieve economic independence, teaching young people how to avoid violence, and educating professionals and community leaders about domestic violence prevention – all right here on Long Island.
Give So They Can Get Out
What is Give So They Can Get Out:
A campaign to help L.I. Against Domestic Violence address the multifaceted needs of a victim, as well as raise awareness of domestic abuse.
- 1 in 3 Long Island Women will experience domestic violence in her lifetime
- Domestic Violence remains one of the most chronically under-reported crimes
- Right here on Long Island, victims and their children need help
- By donating you will help L.I. Against Domestic Violence provide comprehensive services that help to ensure safety and rebuild lives.
- Each donor giving $10 or more will receive the helping hands logo, personalized with the donor name to proudly display.
- Donate online or send checks payable to LIADV to: 320 Carleton Avenue, Suite 8000, Central Islip, NY 11722
Run a Campaign
- At work, place of worship, your school or civic association
- Set Up a Corporate Matching Program
- Make this campaign your Community Volunteer Project